Thursday, May 9, 2013

The One with the Arrival of the Little Man

Waiting for my 39 and 40 week posts?

Not gonna happen my friends!

Liam Michael arrived on Sunday, May 5th at 1:28 pm. He weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. 

I will do a full post with Liam's birth story when there is more than a moment to breathe but it was a very fast labor and delivery. We didn't even really have much time to process the whole thing before Liam was placed in my arms. 

He is wonderful and we are so in love. Liam is the image of his daddy right down to his blonde hair!

It's been such a journey to get here and I cannot express how grateful we are that this little guy has joined our family. 

And of course a few pictures of my son...

 




Might be a few days before I blog again but I'll definitely be back soon. 

6 comments:

  1. So adorable!!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw- what a cutie! Glad everything went okay and Liam is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world little man! Congrats, and I love his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful name for a precious little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so adorable, congrats mama!!!

    ReplyDelete